These Terms apply to all prize promotions including free draws, prize competitions and instant win offers.
1. From time to time Avaunt Publishing Ltd (Avaunt) will run competitions, free prize draws and promotions (“Competition(s)”) on this website. Competitions may be subject to additional terms that will be made available at the time.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition unless otherwise stated on the promotional activity with a specific Competition.
4. It is assumed that by entering Competitions which, if won, could result in time off work, your employer has agreed to allow you time off. When dates are specified they cannot be altered and by entering date-related Competitions Avaunt or the third party are not liable in any way to any winner who cannot attend.
5. Competitions are not open to any employees of Avaunt, the promoter or their immediate families, a Competition promoter’s advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the Competition.
6. Entries in the incorrect format will not be considered.
7. Once entered, entries cannot be returned / withdrawn.
8. Unless otherwise stated only one Competition entry, fulfilling the eligibility requirements above, will be accepted per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
9. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and to have agreed to be bound by them.
10. Once selected, only the winner(s) will be contacted personally by email using the contact details provided upon entry.
11. Winners will be notified on the day that the winner is selected. Winners will have 5 (five) working days to respond in full or another winner will be selected.
12. Avaunt’s decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above and no correspondence will be entered into in respect of the validity of any such decision.
13. Avaunt shall be permitted to exclude or disqualify any entrant at any time at its sole discretion.
14. Avaunt reserves the right to exclude late, incomplete or multiple registrations, or registrations made by third parties or agents.
15. Avaunt does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
16. The name of the winner(s) will be available by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Avaunt Publishing Limited Unit 6, Albion Riverside Building, 8 Hester Road, London SW11 4AX, indicating the name of the Competition.
17. Entry to the Competition and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use any entrant’s name, image and any competition entry photograph, for promotional and/or editorial purposes in any format in print and non-print media without additional consultation.
18. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred although Avaunt reserves the right to change the prize in the event of unforeseen circumstances. There will be no cash alternative.
19. Avaunt reserves the right to (i) cancel and/or withdraw this Competition and/or (ii) amend these Terms, at any time without notice.
20. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Avaunt be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss, damage or injury arising under or in connection with this Competition.
21. Where Avaunt runs a competition with a promoter such that the promoter is responsible for the selection and/or the provision of prizes then Avaunt shall not be responsible for or have any liability for the provision of such prizes.
22. These Terms are governed by English law, and entrants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to all matters arising under or in connection with these Terms.